Favorite Place Ive Ever Been! The Narrows Zion National Park, Utah

Favorite Place Ive Ever Been! The Narrows Zion National Park, Utah

Aussiebum

Aussiebum
A Lifestyle Defined, Live It, Love It

my bro, his gf denica, and me

my bro, his gf denica, and me

Me!

Me!

My cheer team

My cheer team

Thursday, May 20, 2010

F*ckin Oil Spill

BP is definitely messed up. They've taken so long to try and get the oil cleaned up. Based on the news, I'd say the Gulf of Mexico is pretty much turned into oil by now. Kevin Costner has a brother who invented vacuums designed to clean up oil spills! Okay, he said he would support using these! Try it! I guess maybe they're trying to save money by finding the right solution that will work but time is running out before all the oysters are ruined! cmon, there's a rich ass oyster bar here in CT that will be put out of businesss! not to mention all the other wildlife that will die. It'll become the second dead sea. Not caused by natural incidents! I hope something good happens soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment