Favorite Place Ive Ever Been! The Narrows Zion National Park, Utah

Favorite Place Ive Ever Been! The Narrows Zion National Park, Utah

Aussiebum

Aussiebum
A Lifestyle Defined, Live It, Love It

my bro, his gf denica, and me

my bro, his gf denica, and me

Me!

Me!

My cheer team

My cheer team

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Workin It Out

So I was talking with my friend Chris the other day about exercising. We both are really fit and know a good amount about working out. I've always read exercise magazines and all that. He has too. If you want a good bod, here's a few key steps to getting there:

1. Always try to eat at least 3 times a day. Try to make it with healthy foods and fruits and vegetables.

2. When you're in the gym, don't be the power hour have-not. So many people think cause they stand on that elliptical and go around for an hour that they are doing a good thing. I guarantee a half-hour workin alot harder will burn more.

3. Make it part of your lifestyle! Get to the gym at least 3 times a week.

It should always be fun so find what you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment