Favorite Place Ive Ever Been! The Narrows Zion National Park, Utah

Favorite Place Ive Ever Been! The Narrows Zion National Park, Utah

Aussiebum

Aussiebum
A Lifestyle Defined, Live It, Love It

my bro, his gf denica, and me

my bro, his gf denica, and me

Me!

Me!

My cheer team

My cheer team

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Graduations!

For everyone that is graduating or has already graduated, Congratulations! I've been a bit busy for this blog if anyone is reading. My younger brother is graduating this June! I can't believe it really. I miss the days we were in high school and middle school together. When people that were older than you said time flies by, it's so true. I am really proud of him. He going to Central Connecticut State University to run! way to go drew! As for JMU seniors that have graduated, I'll miss you guys! Good luck with whatever you do. Just always do your best with whatever you choose

No comments:

Post a Comment