Favorite Place Ive Ever Been! The Narrows Zion National Park, Utah

Favorite Place Ive Ever Been! The Narrows Zion National Park, Utah

Aussiebum

Aussiebum
A Lifestyle Defined, Live It, Love It

my bro, his gf denica, and me

my bro, his gf denica, and me

Me!

Me!

My cheer team

My cheer team

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April

So it's my last month of sophomore year. I'm a little burnt out with school not gonna lie. The weatber here is amazing, I'm enjoying my friends, and my dating life is also blossoming! Surprising! I'm trying to just do and not think too much cause I overthink so much. And I really think I'm getting better at that...you know if you really put your mind to wanting to change something you can. I just think at college it's pretty tough to focus on things within when there is so much going on around you. How does someone going through a really hard situation do it? I am so fortunate to have the life I have in that I don't have any really serious problem taking a toll on me. That said, I need to go study more!

No comments:

Post a Comment