Favorite Place Ive Ever Been! The Narrows Zion National Park, Utah

Favorite Place Ive Ever Been! The Narrows Zion National Park, Utah

Aussiebum

Aussiebum
A Lifestyle Defined, Live It, Love It

my bro, his gf denica, and me

my bro, his gf denica, and me

Me!

Me!

My cheer team

My cheer team

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Relay for Life

So this past weekend was Relay for Life. It was held outside one of our dining halls on the lawn. It is always such an emotional event but also alot of fun. There were performances by the a capella groups and breakdance club. Exit 247 was hilarious. The survivor lap is always my favorite part. It's a celebration for these people who got a second chance. I want to thank my family for helping me raise $285.00! I never thought I would fundraise nearly that!

No comments:

Post a Comment