Favorite Place Ive Ever Been! The Narrows Zion National Park, Utah

Favorite Place Ive Ever Been! The Narrows Zion National Park, Utah

Aussiebum

Aussiebum
A Lifestyle Defined, Live It, Love It

my bro, his gf denica, and me

my bro, his gf denica, and me

Me!

Me!

My cheer team

My cheer team

Thursday, April 8, 2010

FROG 2010

So I got a position I really wanted! I'm gonna be an orientation guide for the incoming freshmen this summer! I can't wait to meet my group and have the best week ever. I'm gonna be a junior in college. Time is going by so fast. This weekend is block party weekend. The weather is looking great from what I can tell. It's supposed to drop to the 50s but hey, I'm from Connecticut I LOVE that temperature. That's all..busy busy with friends and wrapping this wonderful year up!

No comments:

Post a Comment